Please note: Tuition maybe transferable, but is not refundable.
Rally Obedience (Rally-O!)
Rally Obedience is a great way to ease into the world of competitive dog obedience, and it also improves your dog’s heeling skills. A fun, low-pressure companion dog sport for you and your dog to enjoy. At the judge’s command of “forward”, the dog/handler team heels throughout a course of “stations”, each with a different challenge. Unlimited communication from handler to dog is encouraged and not penalized. Rally Obedience is now offered by several venues including AKC, APDT, and UKC. We focus on AKC, which offers Novice, Advanced, Intermediate, Excellent, and Masters level competition.
- Class Information & Cost:
- Class sessions are one hour per week for six weeks unless noted.
- The cost is $150 for six (card)
- $25 Drop in
- Approximate class size 6-8
- Eligibility: Pup Preschool or Training Basics in last 12 months (or equal skill level), reliable sit & down, and can work around other dogs and people.
We meet Thursdays at 6:15 pm.